Cadillac Deville input

Indeed you too are entitled to you opinion as well. In my opinion it would have been better if your mother had been married to you father. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Do a google search and you will find many complaints about Chrysler transmission, Toyota sludge problem or Honda brake problem but hundred of thousands of people that own them do not have those problems with the ONE they own. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I have already stated it was my opinion that he should have a qualified person examine the ONE he was interested in buying, an opinion for the poster to accept or not.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

C'mon, that's the best ya can do? Just like the rest of ya post's, very lame. For a quick response to your attempt at humor. At least I know who my father is. Oh, no opinion involved. Now give it a rest.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Now you are catching on that was only my opinion, it has nothing to do with fact. How could I know if you parents were married or not. Just as nobody in a NG can know anything about the one car he is thinking of buying ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Good enough. There isn't anything in this thread that is worth a major pissing contest over, so let's agree to just let it go. I'd rather be able to comment back and forth on something else in the future that may be productive, than to have this spiral downhill any further.

Kick back, have a beer and say... "damn - that Mike Marlow is a hell of a guy..."

Reply to
Mike Marlow

I've figured out your problem Mike. The OP asked for opinions on three years of the car and also asked if there are common problems. People anawered him, gave opinions and a common problem. You obviously had no experience in the brand and had nothing to offer. But you had to say something, you couldn't help yourself. You really should try to get out more, perhaps get a life. You are becoming sorta sad.

Roy

Reply to
Roy

If he actually bought the car he was looking at, I hope it was not one with any of the 'common' problems. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

How could I possible form an opinion of someone I've never met? That would be like offering an opinion good or bad about a vehicle in a car lot in Timbuktu, that I have never seen or driven, based on the one a friend once owned ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Perhaps the Omni had a better quality grill. :)

Dave

Reply to
Hairy