Chevy wheel cylinders / Ford Granada replacements ?

I was told that Ford Granada Wheel cylinders fit the Final generation A body backing plates, the plan is to install wheel cylinders that bolt up, and not use the dizzy round clip replacements GM loves so.

Anyone ever do this, or know of a better way to go ?

Reply to
451CTDS

Dont know, but you may find a wider range of people who do this sort of upgrading on rec.autos.rod-and-custom

Reply to
<HLS

You could have your originals sleeved in brass or stainless steel and never worry about them again. The name White Post Restorations comes to mind, or you could try Goldline Brakes. I'm sure there are others that do this as well.

good luck,

nate

Reply to
N8N

FYI you can buy replacement backing plates from the dealer that allow bolt on wheel cylinders.

Reply to
Dave in Columbus