Corrisca Question URGENT!!!!!!!!!

I bought a 91 Corsica for a back up car to use in emergencies. Tonight out of the blue the alt/battery light came on. It is not on during idle or really really slow, but only when a load is applied to the engine. My guess is the alternator is going but am not sure. any ideas???

Mike snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Anarchist

Alternator

Reply to
clevere

I vote alternator

Reply to
eightupman

Probably the integrated voltage regulator in the alternator - any good electrical rebuilder can fix this separately, save you some on total cost (or hit the wrecking yards...)

Reply to
Chris Moore