ecotec

I'm looking to buy a Cavalier or a Sunfire for my oldest son. That is going to be his first car. I want something not too expensive, with a decent reliability with parts easy to find since , everywhere at good price and I beleive those car fullfill the requirment. However I wonder in which year the Ecotec engine appears in those car since I do not want to buy the old coffee grinder they had in the earlier version .

Thanks guys

Reply to
Rick

2002

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Some 2002's have the old push rod engine, some have the Quad 4. The Ecotec is in some too. Have fun:)

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Reply to