EGR vacuum modulator on 2001 Chevy Prizm

Could someone tell me where to find the EGR vacuum modulator on 2001 Prizm? I am looking at a picture and a drawing of it in a Haynes
manual, so I know what it looks like. And it's a familiar-looking device-- I've seen the same thing (or similar things) on other cars. But when I looked under the hood of a 2001 Prizm, I couldn't find anything resembling what's shown in the manual.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.