Equivalent tool for Kent-Moore J 39765?

Is there a third party equivalent tool for the Kent-Moore J
39765 gas tank sending unit ring nut? The K-M tool is very
expensive. I've seen something similar online, OTC 6599
Universal Fuel Sender Lock Tool. Does anyone know if this
cheaper tool will substitute for the factory number? If not,
I'll have to wait until second-hand one appears on eBay. Thanks.
Reply to
Student Mechanic
The OTC unit is a MUCH better tool. It fits more applications and is easier to handle as well.
Reply to
Steve W.

Site Timeline Threads

MotorsForum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.