fair trade

GM to sell corvette in south korea the base price of 49600 will jump to

73600 due to taxes???? our govt at work
Reply to
Tom

Are you sure it is not THEIR government at work.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

The US govt works these so called free trade agreements with other countrys not in our favor. how much do we tax the kias etc

Reply to
Tom

a buyer can to choose between a corvette or a kia ? jeeze, I never thought I could afford a vette, but seeing as how I can a kia, maybe I should visit the vette shop and see what kind of deal I can get there

Reply to
raamman

You don't tax them any differently than any other. If GM can't produce them cheaper, to hell with GM.

It would help hundreds of millions of Americans to ditch the stupid price of autos and use something like the Tata Pixel or Nano at over 50 mpg from $3500 to $10,000. Chinese have some nice 4x4s for about $10K.

Then the people have more of their own money for food, mortgage and debt payments. Or taxes as might be.

GM isn't important to the success of USA as they think. Certainly not for the price/costs.

Reply to
Canuck57