Thinking about new G6 GTP convertible

I think they are horribly ugly with their rear ends stuck high in the air. The sides are ugly, as well. The front is ok though. The roof of the car is way too high and is about the same height as a Vibe roof. The interior is plain and non-exciting.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I think the 4 door G6 looks better then the 2 door, the 2 door quarter panels are too long and the doors too short.

Reply to
Paradox

I ordered mine on April 8 and it is scheduled for delivery within the next 10 days... Its a beautiful car... disappointing that you cant get onstar or nav system in it, but I understand that may change in the

2007 model...

You might want to wait for the 2007 models... unless your goin to buy one off the dealer floor but a lot of dealers dont have one to buy anyway... they told me it would take 6 weeks and its realistically more like 10 weeks....

Also a lot of dealers are charging a $5,000 dealer fee because its a hot car, dont pay it... I went to three different dealers before I got one to sell me the car without the dealer fee...

When my car comes in, I will be posting a lot of pics and videos on my site...

LegalCat

I got mine almost a month ago. Great looking car and a lot of fun to drive. I have posted a video at

You should see people stare when I put the top up or down! It still amazes me after dozens of time.

Good luck with the new car.

Reply to
Riley King

I disagree, I think the G6 convertibles look pretty good with the top up, but look like bathtubs with the top down. The leather interior with the 2+2 seats look quite nice. Not many cars have bucket seats in the rear. Now the G6 coup looks like sombody through the body design together overnight, not much to look at and the G6 sedans are just plain ugly.

Reply to
The Bonesman