Where have all the G6's gone?

Well, I found out were the G6's are... They are everywhere in California's central valley and are driven by women (Bay Area people drive BMW's). To date I have only seen 5 G6's in Texas (and they were driven by women). I saw one in Ohio and one in Pennsylvania in the last few months (the one in Ohio had a male driver... or at least appeared to be male).

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Not all of us; we have an Infiniti and a Pontiac.

Reply to
REP

Row's of G 6's sitting on the dealer lots in Chicago Suburbs........

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 36,232 91 Bonneville LE 306,191
Reply to
Harry Face

They will be on trucks heading for SF soon. I looked for the homeless guy and his dog but did not find any dogs. There were plenty of homeless people though. I got a great pic of

2400 Fulton Street.
Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

A radical non-conformist, eh? :) SF and and the Bay Area is absolutely great.. um.. except for Oakland. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Well, I am originally from the midwest... Thought about your OP as I was driving home tonight behind a guy driving a new V6 G6.

Oakland is on the other side of the bay from me, where it can stay.

Reply to
REP

I am thinking the hardtop convertible will be a big seller, check out pontiacs website. The 4 door sedan is for woman, the 2 door coupe is for teenagers but the Hardtop convertible looks more masculine...at least with the top up.

Reply to
I'm Po'