Fuel Filler/Vapor Return Pipes

The fuel tank filler pipe and vapor return line on my '94 lumina sedan are rusting out and need to be replaced. The problem is that parts
stores (even online) don't seem to offer these pipes.
Is there an easier, permanent (not, say, sticking a hose into the tank to fill it) fix, like a generic, flexible fuel fill line/vapor line part?
The _tanks_ are compatible with similar era Buick Regals, Monte Carlos, and Grand Prix's, but the filler/vapor lines might not be, due to chassis design...anybody in the know?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.