GM's return policy may not be worth the hassle

Are you referring to the Tundra? LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

And, of course, if you purchase a similar Toyota Camry, and realize that you don't like it, and the automoble fits the above mentioned 7 criteria that GM demands, you can return your Camry, no questions asked, right???????

You really can, right??????

Reply to
jr92

And, of course, if you purchase a similar Toyota Camry, and realize that you don't like it, and the automoble fits the above mentioned 7 criteria that GM demands, you can return your Camry, no questions asked, right??????? You really can, right?????? ================================================

*Not a chance. If you read what I posted below, you would see that even a $5 shirt from Wal-Mart has similar restrictions on returns.
Reply to
80 Knight

And, of course, if you purchase a similar Toyota Camry, and realize that you don't like it, and the automoble fits the above mentioned 7 criteria that GM demands, you can return your Camry, no questions asked, right???????

******* Im sure you can get rid of it, but it will cost you some money. If it is a certifiable "lemon", you can get out from under it.

If you just made a poor buying choice, you will have to pay for your mistake.

The GM deal will cost somebody money too. There is no free lunch.

Reply to
hls

Let me ask this...$22,000 is a pretty cheap price. GM has been losing a fortune, and continues to bleed.

How do they continue to sell cheap products like this, even though they are losing money, without being called for "dumping".

I think we all know that it IS, in effect, dumping, but where does the legal aspect cave in?

Reply to
hls