GMC Sonoma dashboard is heating up.

I have a 1998 GMC Sonoma small pickup in which the radio controls faceplate and the climate control faceplate of the dashboard is getting very hot. It is doing this 4 or 5 times a week. Anyone have any idea what this could be? Thanks.

Reply to
Peter

Could the "auto" light system have the lights on? My neighbor has this problem with the lighted controls on the steering wheel on his LeSabre.

Reply to
James C. Reeves

Thanks James.

Reply to