Goldman Sachs maintained an "in-line" rating on the automotive company.

GM Shares May Benefit From Allayed Bankruptcy Fears

Goldman Sachs maintained an "in-line" rating on the automotive company.

Click the link below to read the full story:

Charge

Charge wasted our time once again by posting another useless link, when he spewed:

Charge, why do you persist in posting links to old news stories? Most of us have read them long before you and didn't feel a burning desire to post links. You really have to get a life - or at the very least, a less irritating hobby! *LOL* Besides, it's against News Group policy to post such links.

Reply to
Cool Jet

One has to wonder if you are capable of original thought, or is the posting of news links the best you can do.

Dave

Reply to
Hairy

It seems to me that posting a link to an article from an internationally known publication would help support a point of view better than just stating a personal opinion.

Wouldn't you agree?

Reply to
Bob Bitch'n

Bob, to post a link in support of a point of view is just common sense. But if you check closely, you will find that Charge has never posted a point of view. He/she has only posted links to news stories many, if not most, are already well aware of. So, as Dave pointed out, "One has to wonder if" Charge is "capable of original thought, or is the posting of news links the best" he/she "can do."

I will now support my earlier point of view that "Besides, it's against News Group policy to post such links." with a link to verify same. Official Rules for posting to Usenet state: "Don't post announcements regarding major news events (e.g. the space shuttle has just exploded!) to news groups. By the time most people receive such items, they will long since have been informed by conventional media. If you wish to discuss such an event on the net, use the "misc.headlines" newsgroup." See for yourself:

Cool Jet