Grand-Am Ecotec

Hi

I'm thinking of getting myself a second hand Grand-Am with the Ecotec engine. What year(s) did the car come with this engine? Anything I should watch for?

Thanks

Dan

Reply to
Black Bomb

01-current I believe, good motor though, nothing that I can think of off hand that is wrong with it.
Reply to
Paradox

Actually '02 was the first year for the Ecotec on Grand AMs. And it is a good engine, been in use for quite a while in Saturns.

Reply to
Isaiah Beard