Grand am Misfires

2000 Grand am 2.4L sfi 4cyl I am having multiple sparkplug misfire code, plugs,coils,plug boots and coil cover are NEW .It still runs rough and same trouble code..! Any info to what i might be missing would be appreciated.
Reply to
philipkjr69

Shep

Hi...

Not a mechanic, so take what I suggest for what it's worth, but get a long screwdriver, put the blunt end gently against your ear, and with the engine running touch the tip to each of the injectors.

You'll hear the clicking on the good ones, possibly nothing on a bad one.

Do it carefully.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

some of those ignition parts you replaced could be bad, also.

Reply to
Grappletech