Hard top for 2001 Tracker

I have a 2001 Chevy Tracker with a soft top(s) It looked like the plastic molding where the top meets the body had holes drilled in it.
I asked the dealer if there was a hard top with it, but no hard top was found. Also,he didn't know if the holes were original. Does anyone have any information on locating a hard top(s). Thanks, Tim fm CT.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.