help with 1994 Regal GS

Can someone PLEASE tell me where to find the fourth fuse panel on this car? The other 3 boxes are so simple to find, but of course the fuse I need to check is in the 4th. The manual says only that it is located under the instrument panel - sure can't find it!

Reply to
TLMc

Shep

TLMC,

Remove the sound barrier panel in the passenger side under the dashboard: you'll find that 4th panel (which Buick calls the "Convenience Center" - was a weird name for something that is damn INconvenient) behind the glove bax. The door unlock fuse is located there.

Now why they didn't just put it in the fuse box in the glove box is beyond me (there is an empty slot in that fuse box). The other "fuses" there are circuit breakers: power windows, power seat and rear defog.

If I can be of any other help. drop a post into the news group.

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA

"TLMc" wrote:

Reply to
William H. Bowen