IDLE TO HIGH

I KNEED HELP DOES ANY BODY KNOE WHAT CAN BE. OR WHAT TO DO I CHECK THE IDLE CONTROL MOTOR LEACKS END DOES NO HAVE NOT CODES

Reply to
ELSOMBRAS

What kind of vehicle is it?

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Check for a vacuum leak, possibly around throttle body. If air is being sucked in anywhere except through the air intake, it will result in a fast idle.

Reply to
The Adams Family

Knoe body is going to help you until you learn how to spell out your kneeds. In engrish. The leack is running out your ear Jose. Spell check enabled, not. JCOAC...............! IAC replace?

Reply to
ldmcdonald