In Cab air Filter?

I have an 03 silverado, does anyone know how to change the in cab air filter or where it is located? when I turn on my air it smells like dirt for the first few minute, I think that would fix it, just wondering if I can do it myself...

Reply to
ekulsnrub

You can do it yourself. Cabin filters are usually located under the hood, inside the glovebox or under the dash.

Do you have the owner's manual. I searched google but couldn't find the location for you.

This page might help.

Good luck.

_______________ Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Paul Michaels