Leaking Intake Manifold Gasket on 5.7L

What's the best way to check if mine is leaking? I have a 96 GMC Sierra

5.7L. After reading some posts about them leaking, one of my symptoms is rough idle.
Reply to
Rog

Are you loosing antifreeze?

Reply to
Woody

Take it in to mechanic and have him do a "leak down test"...It well show right away if you have a Leak Iron

Reply to
Iron

Yes but I also always find some antifreeze inside of the fan shroud on the bottom. It doesn't drip or visibly leak anything underneath so I can't figure out where it's coming from.

Reply to
Rog