newsgrroup for Chrysler

Is there a newsgroup for Chrysler?

Denny B

Reply to
Denny B

sidewinder

rec.autos.makers.chrysler

There was >Is there a newsgroup for Chrysler?

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

Reply to
sidewinder

Any newsgroup you might want to check out just hit Ctrl W on your keyboard while logged onto any other newsgroup and a window will pop up. Type in the basic word like Chrysler and a list of all ng's containing the word Chrysler will show. Select whatever interests you and you got it. "Subscribe" will keep it as part of your ng list so you don't have to search it out every time.

Denny B

Reply to
Rufus T. Firefly