Olds Intrigue 3.5L engine oil filter wrench

For those who are looking for the correct tool to remove the oil filter on an Oldsmobile Intrigue with 3.5L engine, I'm passing on this information.

The wrench is part # J-29142, available from SPX Kent-Moore at 800-345-2233. The cost is $13.73 + about $7.00 for shipping and handling.

Reply to
Oh I wish I could say

Thanks for the scoop. Wish I had known this a couple of months ago. Bought one online that was supposed to fit the Intrigue's filter. It didn't. Found another wrench that fit after counting the flutes and measuring the diameter on the filter element access cap.

800-345-2233.
Reply to
Harry McGuffin