ONSTAR and Lockouts

Page 2 of 2
Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

What amazes me is that clearly you work in a place that pays you enough money to not have to worry about work, and instead worry about the millions of "morons" using OnStar. :)
Take a chill pill, and don't obsess so much. If you're too intelligent for OnStar, good for you! Please, oh great one, use your superior brain power to solve the other evils of the world... you can sweat OnStar after our other great social problems - poverty, violence, disease - are resolved by your superior intellect. :)
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Onstar themselves just answered your question. Another "stupid person on the radio commercial" just now. Caller to ONSTAR (woman):"sniffle...your're not going to beleive this....I just went into the restaraunt to use the bathroom and when I got in there I dropped my keys down the toilet....boooo hooooo" Onstar...man in disbelief: "Oh my.....I will call a locksmith in your area and they should be out right away" Woman: "Oh thank you...how much will they charge???" Onstar: "your car is under warranty...it won't cost you anything"

Buddy of mine dropped his in the lake by the dock. Fished it out with a net and dried it on his dash with the defrosters.
Works fine. But I dunno if I'd wanna be the guy to have to fish one outta the yellow drinking bowl the dogs use, LOL
Wir welle bleiwe wat mir sin (Letzebuergesch)
or have to turn it in to get another one.(under warranty) Both are equally as embarrasing.... "Well sir, I was there trying to adjust my johnson, and the phone slipped off my shoulder into the piss" LOL

net and

the