Optigrab

Is there anything special about the tie-rods on a '72 Buick? As mentioned in the movie "The Jerk"

RE

Reply to
Ryan Evans

No. I used to have a 73 Regal for 250k miles. It was pretty ordinary.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I don't know why they would be. Should cross over to Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Cutlass, and the Pontiac Tempest? of the same year. A-bodies. When in doubt call up the best auto parts store in town.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to