Orange instrument lights...can they be replaced?

Hello, I have a few dash and instrument lights out on my Pontiac Transport. Can these be replaced easily?..Does GM stock these bulb? Thank you very much,

Chuck

Reply to
chucke_rulesus

Not sure. For future, run the dash lights a notch or two below full bright setting and they'll last a *lot* longer. I haven't had to replace a single dash light in over 30 years.

Reply to
jcr

You should be able to get those at any part store.

Reply to
smokinjoe

Depending on the year, usually you just pull out the instrument cluster, and the bulb's pop out of the back of it. Just go to a parts store and buy new bulbs, and plug them back in. On newer models, I don't think it's that easy. The last one I did was a '91 Bonneville.

Reply to
80 Knight