PING IAN

Okay, dude... Who's your favorite?

Kimi is great, but Fernando is still lurking out there.

Reply to
<HLS

Montoya was my favorite, but I can't root for him now! I don't know, I'm going to watch a few races and see how it goes.

I like Kubica....he has run up at the front right away....

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

There are several I enjoy.. Montoya was also a favorite of mine and I was very disappointed with his last season.

Kimi seems, to me , to have a death wish.. I have Finns in my family, so I have to be cautious, but I hope he does well and stays alive.

Reply to
<HLS