Re: 2004 Buick LeSabre Automatic Climate Control

Harry face wrote

"Just guessing here , but did the settings you chose actually store in the memory?

Wouldn't you have to press some kind of button to activate the system once you get back in the car & go?"

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~278, 469 miles_~_~_ ~_~_

Well the memory indicator beeped as if my preferred climate settings were accepted, but in fact, it goes on its own settings, different from what I have programmed.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph