Rear Rotor Removal

Can anyone enlighten me how to remove the rear rotors on an Jimmy/Envoy

2000? It's 4WD with disc brakes all round

I think they are stuck on the parking brake shoes and I can see no adjuster on the back plate anywhere to slacken the shoes.?

Is it a case of buying a hub puller to get the rotors off?

Any advice appreciated

David

Reply to
David

David J and Lynne J Shepherd

Thanks for the reply, sounds if I am in for a lot of cursing tomorrow and it being Sunday as well, I hope my paster doesn't hear me ;-)

Reply to
David

Reply to
David J and Lynne J Shepherd