Remote Keyless Entry

I have a Buick 2000 Century the remote will open the doors but not the trunk have new battery and resynchronization the remote like the owners manual said but still no trunk need help or do I trade in the car

Reply to
Ron Grbavcik

John

** To email a reply, please remove everything up to and including the underscore in my email reply header.
Reply to
SgtSilicon

I believe there's a lever on the trunk latch to lock out the switch and remotes.

Reply to
hyundaitech