Saw restored 1957 Chevy panel wagon for sale today in Charleston SC

I rode by a body shop today in North Charleston, SC, and sitting out front was a bright yellow 1957 Chevy panel wagon that looked like it just got restored. How beautiful. Even the chrome looked brand new, though I was afraid to stop as that's just too dangerous, so I didn't get into inspection range! Must have been someone's service truck that got put in a warehouse and forgotten about until recently. They probably want a fortune....??

It's like a 210 station wagon they left the rear side windows out of, not the big panel van of that era. Simple without the Nomad trim.

Anyone who's interested, post a reply and I'll try to get you a number off the for sale sign in the windshield. I don't think she'll last long. Charleston loves old cars....

Reply to
Larry