2000 Monte Carlo SS Hi-Beam/Turn Signal Lever

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my hi-beam lever on my 2000 Monte Carlo SS (210,000km). When I start out at night and switch to my hi-beams the lever feels like it is being forced into clicking into position, but it works. As I switch them on and off a couple of times it gets harder and harder to click into position to the point where it won't engage at all. The only way to get hi-beams is to hold the lever towards myself. Can this be repaired or do I need to get a new combo lever assembly?

Thx,

BG.

Reply to
Furnace