Someone mind sharing their carfax?

Can someone run this carfax for me? Dealer says it is a one owner... but it has 15 records? Here is the VIN - 1G2JB1240Y7354788

Thanks!

Reply to
radlee

That car was reported stolen then totaled in a high speed car chase. The police had to use the PIT maneuver to stop the driver who was fleeing from a robbery of a convenience story last December

Reply to
Mike hunt

Reply to
radlee

No need to thank me, it's free. It seems you don't like to spend money on anything. Then again I would not spend money on "Carfax" either, it is useless information that one can get for free in any event ;)

Reply to
Mike hunt

Carfax confirms one owner. All records are oil changes.

Reply to
Mike Marlow