Sythentic oil life study...

Re: to my previous topic "Oil life monitor in Buick..."

I found a pretty neat oil life study here:

Based on that, and some suggestions from the previous topic I think I will:

- Continue to use mobil 1

- Change oil at around %20 (should be around 10,000 kms for the oil in there) oil life left (flush with dino I suppose)

- verify oil quality from the oil I took out with Blackstone labs (just to verify it is still good)

If the oil test comes back looking good, I stick to the above, and always use a good synth like mobil 1.

thanks for your help guys.

Reply to
Twitch