2000 Lesabre transmission mounts

Hello

From driving the car it feels as though the rear trans mount is soft

and needs replaced. I went to rockauto.com and the only transmission mounts they list are under the manual trans listing. My car is an auto trans. Are these mounts the same for manual and auto trans?

thanks

Scott

Reply to
sejose

I am quite sure that the 2000 Lesabre wasn't ever sold with a manual transmission, so something is wrong. I would simply go to the local NAPA or other real auto parts store.

John

Reply to
John Horner