The Chevy Volt dance

We though you said you only buy used cars?

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Actually it is 40 MILES, not forty MINUTES. The point is the average driver in the US drives much less that 40 miles a day on average, so overnight charging should not be a problem for the average driver, any more than how he charges his cell phone.

There thousands of types of mobile equipment, like fork lifts, that are used every day in this county that are recharged every night without any problems and they generally do not us the modern type of batteries that are used in the Volt.

However a driver that drives more than 120 miles a day may not want to buy a true electric vehicle because its limitations.

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Fox News

Maria Rohrer, the Chevrolet Volt marketing manager responsible for the remarkably awful "Volt Dance" at last month's Los Angeles Auto Show, has been reassigned.

An internal General Motors memo last week said Rohrer would become director of Chevrolet truck advertising. She is no longer associated with the 2011 Chevrolet Volt extended-range electric vehicle, which is to arrive in dealerships before the end of the year.

The notorious Volt Dance, performed to members of the general public attending the Los Angeles show, was instantly savaged across the web...

Reply to
chronicle