Timing Belt or Timing Chain on 2000 Cavalier ???.

I have been trying to do some research on my 2000 chevrolet Cavalier

2.2L Engine. So far in the owners manual it shows at 50, 60 or 70K miles Nothing about change the timing belt. It sounds like my car has a timing chain ????!!!!. I checked Auto Zone and Checker and they do not list a timing belt for the car...Does anyone know if the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier with a 2.2L engine uses a timing belt or a timing chain ????. If it uses a timing chain im Happy as timing change almost never need replacement..... Brian Bower , Las Vegas, NV.
Reply to
Captain Crane

It has a timing chain. No belt to replace.

Reply to
Woody

:) :) :) its a chain im happy !!!!!

Reply to