Toyotas are for those who like to waste money on a false perception

Just like when people clip everything and just post a one sentence reply.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

I do too. I buy Hondas with about 50K on them. Yes, you have to pay a higher percentage of original value but what are your choices? Buy a one or two year old domestic? (Hmmm, that raises a lot of questions?) How are Subaru resale prices? After that it gets kind of dicey, reliability-wise. Some Mazdas and Nissans are good. Not much else I would look at now unless I had money to burn.

Reply to
Gordon McGrew

Idiot.

Reply to
dizzy

Idiot.

So what? Top posting is obviously inferior, and only idiots do it.

It's a fact of life that some of us don't like lazy, selfish, idiots.

Reply to
dizzy

There you go signing your name without commenting again...

Reply to
badgolferman

And some of us don't like arrogant, self-centered, blowhards. I guess we're equal now.

Reply to
badgolferman

Idiot. Top-posting is a sign of being "self-centered". I take the extra time to make my posts more readable and understandable.

Nope. I'll always be superior, not "equal", to stupid, selfish top-posters and most right-wingers as well.

Reply to
dizzy

That gem of wisdom from a guy who calls himself dizzy. AKA Stupid, Moron, Idiot, Troll, Asshole, Dumbass, Engineer and proven pathological liar

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter