Transport Montana 1999 questions

I have an opportunity to buy a Transport (Montana group) 1999 in very good shape at a reasonable price. I was first looking for a 2000 or 2001 Montana and I have some questions comparing both:

The 1999 has the 3.4L SFI while the 2000 has 3.4L ISC. What is the difference between both? Does both have a good track record in term of quality? Is anyone better that the other?

Is there anything I am missing that would make a Montana 2000 or 2001 a better choice than a 1999 Transport Montana?

The 1999 suspension is equiped with a compressor. Is there alot of problems reported with that system?

Also if you have any comments on this vehicule I would apreciate to read them.

Thanks!

Eric.

Reply to
ericga