Montana Side Mirror

Does anyone know how to replace the side mirror (driver's) on a 2001 Montana. I purchased a new mirror on-line but I am at loss to figure out how to install the thing.

Reply to
nukebrewer

That page is for a 1990 - 1999 TransPort (Montana), and should help you with your 2001. You basically remove the inner door padding, and remove the bolts holding the mirror on.

Reply to
80 Knight

Perfect!!! Thank you!!

Reply to