TRW Camshaft identification

Hi,

Just picked a TRW camshaft out of my engine and I'd like to know the specs for it. The cam itself doesn't have any id. numbers letters etc.

The engine is Olds 455 CID.

Where might I find the specs for this cam? I don't google on the top league so I didn't find anything.

Thanks a lot.

-T

Reply to
Tero Huikko

If there are no numbers then you would need for a machine shop to mount the cam in a lathe and read the lobe base circle, lift and open and close degrees with a dial indicator and a degree wheel.

That would probably take someone two or three hours to do this. That's if they had done this before and knew what to measure.

Reply to
NoSpam