Where to find 6mm bubble flare brake lines for Cadillac or Impala SS

Hello, I'm trying to find GM 6mm bubble flare fitted brake line tubes or roll coil. FMSI in Canada has everything but they do not sell to consumers. It is for the rear brake line that runs the length of the car on a '91 Cadillac Brougham. I have found that Chevy Impala SS uses the same size line. the lines are 6mm diameter with 12mmX1mm fittings. Anybody no of someplace that stocks either individual lines/fittings or 25' roll coil tubing? I have access to a bubble flare tool. Online/Mailorder/Walkin buying acceptable. Thanks for any help here! iRobot

Reply to
iRobot

The Adams Family

I looked into that & it will work on the front fitting but, the rear fitting that connects to the brake hose won't clear. It is so tight that a line wrench would not fit & it also won't clear a socket after cutting off the tubing. The line end is angled to the floor pan & makes a sharp 90 degree turn at exit. I had to use an opened-end wrench cocked on angle to get the fitting loose & lucked out that it did not round the hex. iRobot

Reply to
iRobot