Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

90 Lumina Euro temp gauge
Good day, Have a 90 lumina euro w/3.1 V6 w/134000km (83000mi). It sat for over a year until I replaced the trannie, now I am using as my commuter to work (50mi/day). The scale on the temp gauge is...
4
4

90 lumina euro temp gauge
Good day, Have a 90 lumina euro w/3.1 V6 w/134000km (83000mi). It sat for over a year until I replaced the trannie, now I am using as my commuter to work (50mi/day)
4
4

Trying to charge battery - parking lights wont go off
I'm trying to start a 97 buick thats been sitting a while but the parking lights come on when I connect the charger. they stayed on over an hour with the charger connected and it still wont crank. I...
2
2

Toyota's loyalty lead
"Toyota Motor may be experiencing its share of quality slips and bad press about not being as 'green' as its reputation suggests, but Toyota customers have been re-upping with the Japanese automaker...
35
35

A/C stuck in Economode? 92 Buick
My 1992 Buick Park Avenue air conditioner is stuck in economode. It was low on freon and when I put some in, the low pressure switch made but the compressor will not turn on and the "Economode" switch...
6
6

Toyota no. 1 in customer loyalty, GM close behind
Toyota no. 1 in customer loyalty, GM close behind YORK ( -- Toyota Motor Company does a better job than any car company in America of keeping its customers coming back, according to data from J.D....
1
1

Muscle car wars 2009
Muscle car wars 2009

Crate Engine
Hi, I've just gotten interested in the build it myself deal. Who turns out the best quality Crate Engines? Sett
1
1

REAL dealer price ?
Have been shopping for a new Lucerne and have found many dealers that are willing to sell for the 'dealer invoice' or just above it. That is great, but if that was the case, no dealers would still be...
4
4

0W-40 OK Follow Up
I went ahead and put the 0W-40 synthetic oil into my 1995 Grand Am four cylinder. As expected the hot idle pressure went up. It went from about 12 PSI to about 20 PSI. So I achieved my goal. The...
6
6

setting headlights on gmc somoma
I recently purchased a 2001 Sonoma 2wheel drive extended cab, 4.3 motor. The head lights are a way out of line. Can anyone tell me the proper height and distance used to set them -- Message posted...
4
4

Re: find a man at www.SexDatingPoint.com
REPLY: Arnt you happy with the spread of 33 STD;s among 40,000,000 adult americans as a result of sexual hedonism ? Not to mention the 4,000 daily that are ripped to shreds fromj the womb that wanted...
1
1

1990 gmc 1500 5.7 l 4x4 heater system fan go/no go randomly
friday it fails to start on ignitition, saturday afternoon its back (yeah!!) since it was -20c. now its no go again? checked coolant levels all fine. and doesn't come on randomly if I try restarting...

HEI distributor
I am looking for an HEI distributer to fit a 69 Pontiac 400 cid. I think all the V8's that year used the same distributer, Original part# 1112546. Thanks
1
1

TRENDS
Just walked over to look at my neighbors new Toyota Corolla. It IS a nice, well-finished sturdy looking car. And, it's the fourth new Corolla on my block in the past few months. When I asked my...
22
22