Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2002 Chevy Blazer LS 2wd 2dr
I just recently purchased a this vehicle and I want to install power windows in it but everyone keeps telling me it will cost to much money except one person that said I can do it myself. Can it be...

changing region on dvd Delco (Panasonic)15923583
Hi; I 'd like to know how change the DVD region (is set to 4) on a system that came with my Chevy Suburban 2007 SUV it's a combination of Panasonic and Delco (I belive) model 15923583 thanks

90 Beretta Fuel Injectors
Hi there...I have a 90 chevy beretta v6 3.1 that I purchased from a friend that recently started dying after it ran for awhile. It would restart, but then immediately afterwards die. I took it into a...
3
3

Re: RIDICULOUS GLOBAL WARMING LAWSUIT TOSSED!
If the Feds had any balls at all, they'd mandate 100cu" gas engines, and 100cu" diesels. Reasonable sized ( hi-mileage ) vehicles would follow. There's no reason that Momma needs a four-ton SUV to...
4
4

What's taking so long? High-stakes health plan
What's taking so long? High-stakes health plan leaders of the UAW and General Motors Corp. may essentially agree on the solution to long-term health costs, a contract agreement remained elusive...

Signing bonuses [read bribes] may seal UAW deal
Signing bonuses [read bribes] may seal UAW deal substantial signing bonus for active workers could be a key part of reaching a deal on a contract between General Motors Corp. and the United Auto...

Health deal could aid Ford most
Health deal could aid Ford most eyes may be on General Motors Corp. as talks with the United Auto Workers drag on, but some on Wall Street are already turning their attention to crosstown rival Ford...

factory-installed remote keyless entry question
Hey guys - I am working to develop a product that will involve universal remote keyless entry (RKE) keyfobs that will work as duplicates or replacements for multiple makes and models of vehicles. This...

1985 Blazer S-10 Cruise switch problems
OK.. so I replaced my turn signal/cruise lever (it was worn,cracked,falling apart,malfunctioning).. The cruise did not work initially..then I found the switch (above the brake switch) that contacts...
1
1

ABS Light is ON -How do I isolate which sensor is defective
I am asking for some help with this. I have a 92 roadmaster wagon with 197,000 on it. The ABS light just came on. How do I isolate which sensor is defective? I can disconnect each sensor and I believe...
9
9

Re: Heater Hoses, Caliper Bracket
Thanx for your response and information. I'm not familiar with the Thermo Housing item unless you're referring to the thermostat housing, which would appear to be on the top rear (driver side) of the...

Workers Tense as Talks With G.M. Drag On
Workers Tense as Talks With G.M. Drag On Sept. 15 ? Union halls and factory gates have always been places for auto workers to gather at contract time, laying bets on what their negotiators will win...

2001 Impala: DIY MultiFunction stalk?
Hello All: It has finally happened to me; the high beams in our 2001 Impala will not stay on. I assume that the MultiFunction switch is the cause. There is no detent (click) when I pull back on the...
9
9

2002 Buick Century Fuel Pump Replacement
Im pretty good at repairs but have never done a fuel pump in the tank before. According to the hayes guide there is a access panel in either the trunk or behind the back seat to access the pump. How...

Re: assumiamo autoriparatore
My Italian is not very good, but I think this is a truck repair shop in Milan either looking for work or for mechanics. They offer wages to abilities. Leave your telephone number to contact you.