Latest threads in General Motors Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I never new that GM conducted a Secret HQ and Test Facilities out of a double wide trailer.

Camaro DRL problem
Something about my DRL's has failed, and the headlights now stay on after I turn the ignition OFF (unless I turn the headlight switch OFF). I used to be able to leave the headlight switch ON all the...
3
3

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
I've seen better PhotoShop work by a 10 year old. Melissa

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Do you have any pics of a 2 door version?

Fixing P0113 Intake air sensor high voltage
I have a P0113 that I am trying to fix. I replaced the sensor first since it was easy and cheap. The sensor looked fine and unfortunately the check engine light hasn't cleared after 2 weeks (which...
15
15

04 LaSabre speedo
Hi, I am an infrequent visitor here but I hope you can help me out. The needle on the speedo in my 04 LaSabre is not returning to 0 mph. the speedo seems to work relative to where the needle is until...
12
12

3800 RWD Questions
I am still toying with the idea of putting a 3800 engine into my Mercedes 230 CE and want to learn more about it. What is the weight with the four speed auto transmission? Which side is the starter...
22
22

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Whoa! I WANT one of those! Four doors and chrome exhaust tips!
1
1

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Really, really bad PhotoShop.
1
1

Kerkorian Makes Offer for Chrysler
Kerkorian Makes Offer for Chrysler YORK (AP) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian is proposing to pay $4.5 billion in cash for Chrysler, as parent DaimlerChrysler AG examines what to do with its...
1
1

Re: Chevy for 2009 Brings back a Retro Styled BelAir!
Its about time they started adding chromed bumpers and fins again. It was just a matter of time. I will be ordering one with the optional continental kit.

Re: hi
On Thu, 05 Apr 2007 13:49:27 -0400, a rock fell from the sky, hitting Timmy Thompson Private Eye on the head, and inspiring the following: Ever heard of alt.test? Guess not.

Re: GM Dealer Challenges the Toyota Tundra's Ads... AS BULL
Last time I went grocery shopping, the parking lot looked more like a pickup truck dealers. For the hell of it, I walked around looking at the beds. No scratches, wear, abrasions. All looked "showroom...

350 help
Bought a 1986 GMC c30 350, with supposedly 160 k on it last thursday (day 1). Motor started up good - idle was rough - engaged in drive , idle really too low, when brakes where applied, it would...
5
5

Auto Repair / OBDII software
Autotree Pro Ver. 1.45 is a 32 Bit ( WIN95-XP) software Application for automotive diagnostics. The program written in a Tree format to make systematic and quick diagnostic checks a breeze, organized...