sirius install in 99-03 Grand Am?

Has anyone installed a sirius satellite radio (plug and play model) into a Grand Am?

I'm planning on installing an adapter to directly wire the FM modulator from the sirius receiver to the car receiver. But, i'm not sure if i'll need additional adapters to connect to the am/fm input on the back of the factory head unit. I have a Monsoon with single cd and casette.

I'm pretty sure that the mosoon unit doesn't have any AUX input on the back either. That would have made things much easier.

Reply to
paleface23