05 Accord Wipers?

I was looking in my manual but it does not say what size the wipers are on my 05 Accord LX-G?

Skipper

Reply to
skipper

Got a tape measure?

Reply to
Seth

Reply to
slider

Smart Ass' like you is what wrong with the world these days.

Reply to
skipper

No, I was serious. Just measure it. As for what's wrong with the world these days, which is worse, a smart ass or someone too dumb/lazy to measure a wiper blade to see it's size?

At least this "smart ass" can do for himself and not depend on others for even the simple stuff.

Reply to
Seth

And measure both sides. I strongly suspect they are different lenghts.

Reply to
Brian Stell

Driver and passenger sides are different. I had bad luck with aftermarket refills, but the dealer sourced refills were cheap and work great. I generally don't buy parts at dealerships, but I do for the Accord blades.

John

Reply to
John Horner
26" and 18"

Reply to
stewart

This is supposed to be a help and information forum. Maybe he didn't know it was as simple as doing a straight measurement.

Reply to
MisterG

His answer is valid. A tape measure will give all the necessary information.

Reply to
L Alpert

Right, which I informed him of, and he copped an attitude over. My initial answer wasn't "measure it you ass", it was "got a tape measure". He then retorted with attitude. Now, he can go screw himself.

Reply to
Seth

If I were to ask that same question, your response would have been enough information for me to find out the answer, which fits right in with the "help and information forum". I would have thanked you for the info.

I guess it all depends on perception.....as well we all know usenet is anarchy.......

Reply to
L Alpert

So what you're saying (if I follow your line of thought here), is that being asked if you have a tape measure would have confused you and not helped you find the lengths of your wiper blades?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

"Brian Smith" wrote

I think he means just the opposite. "Got a tape measure?" would mean, "Oh, I can measure this myself; I thought maybe there was some fancy way to have to do that -- thank you."

Reply to
Howard Lester

Entirely possible I suppose. It's hard to decipher some thoughts when there's a lack of emotion able to be displayed in this medium.

A tape measure is the quickest and usually the most efficient method, of finding the length of medium to large items.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

No, I am saying that his response would have reminded me that the solution is as simple as using a ruler to measure them.

Reply to
L Alpert

Exactly. Though I would replace the oh with DUH!....for not seeing the forest through the trees. It is easy to do at times!

Reply to
L Alpert

LOL! I'm sorry that I gave you grief over that . As I said before, it's so difficult sometimes to detect the emotions in a response without being able to see the person's face. Again, my apologies.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Smith

"L Alpert" wrote

That's right! Sometimes, on this forum in particular, we ask questions that appear so dumb to many, and we accuse the OP of being dumb or lazy.

"How do I check my oil?"

"Pull up on the dipstick, you moron!"

"Oh, you mean I can do that (without having to call, or get permission from the service manager)?"

:)

Reply to
Howard Lester

No sweat. I never took offense. It's all in a day's posting ;-)

Reply to
L Alpert