Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ElementSC Sunroof?
Any thoughts on why the Element SC (or any trim for that matter) don't have sunroofs? Some seem to have them over the cargo area, but I don't see the point in that. Is there some reason why they don't...
2
2

removing drivers door mirror???
My wife clipped my daughters 98 Civic EX power drivers mirror. I've removed the whole mirror assembly from the car and I think I can repair the broken mounting bracket with epoxy and fiberglass. (just...
1
1

Fs: 2003 Honda Accord EX 53 Kmls $13,000
53,000 miles Silver coupe with gray interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...

Terrible Radio Reception Unusual?
1995 Civic EX sedan, with roof-mounted antenna. The antenna seems kind of short fully extended, and the radio reception is the worst I've ever had. I can't just drop in a cheap Sony because I also...
2
2

sunroof cover
I got another question: Where can I get one of those plastic covers that shield the front of the sunroof for my 2001 Accord?
4
4

clock on 2001 accord
I just purchased a 2001 Accord EX, and I have a question about the clock on the dash. Is it supposed to light up when the lights are turned on? I can't see it at night.
8
8

2008 Honda Accord headrest
I bought a new 2008 Honda Accord. I am a very slim guy and the headrest sticks and angles forward so much it is pushing the back of my head forward. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do?...
2
2

Instruction of Honda Accord needed
Hi, last week I bought Honda Accord in Germany. Model, like this one: problem is, that I got the instruction of this car only in German language. I'm searching for this 'book' in English or in Polish...
3
3

07 and 08 honda fit telescoping st. wheel
I notice that the 08 Honda Fits have telescoping steering wheels. I wonder if the 08 steering wheel can retrofit to the 07.. Has anyone explored that possibility? My only real complaint about the Fit...

Honda Civic floor mat dilema
I live in Canada and a couple of weekends ago my partner and I bought a 1998 Civic in the US for my partner's 19 year old daughter who has finished school and is now working. We are having great...
4
4

MPG with gas-ethanol blend vs pure gasoline
Has anyone checked gas mileage (MPG) in the identical vehicle using an ethanol blended gasoline in one fill-up, and then pure (non-ethanol) gas in other fill-ups? All the gas pumps in my state have an...
14
14

Camshaft, how hard to turn?
I have a 1989 Honda Accord SEI. It leaks oil and I have been letting my son drive it. I have lectured him about checking it frequently but wonder if he let it get too low. The engine quit on him as he...
4
4

trash posts
Where are all these trash posts comming from
2
2

key stuck in ignition
I know there is a lot on here about this but I have read everything and still can't get my key out. It happens often but I can usually restart my car and move the gears around and it will come out....
2
2

1997 Honda Civic EX Timing Belt Question
As some of you may know, I finally had my late wife's 1997 Civic EX Coupe titled over to me after it sat for about 10 months. My question is, besides the oil and gas which have already been changed...
2
2