1991 Honda Accord ex fuel leak in line

Hi, I have a 91 accord I posted before about the leak looked at it today the fuel line running from the tank to the front of the car is leaking near the frame around a in line piece that bolts to the frame near the back drivers side tire.It is rusted bad if I tried to take it apart it would probably break.Does anyone know what this part is?It isnt very big I could by pass it with fuel line but Im not sure what the part is for.Thanks in advance

Reply to
fred_7038

Start here for a diagram.

'Curly'