1992 Accord EX Sedan drivers window out of track

Okay, so enough is enough.

The drivers window on our 1992 Accord EX sedan has popped out of the track too many times now. I need to permenantly fix this issue. I have Googled the problem, read through the TSBs and I can't seem to get an idea of what I need to replace to fix this. The only TSB that even comes close is the one relating to lower sash gide rubber and glue it back into place.

I am going to pull the door apart again tonight to put it back in the track. While I'm there, what should I be looking for in terms of broken/worn parts?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie