2000 Honda Civic Seats

The 2000 Civic seats are very uncomfortable for me and I would like to change them. Are there any Honda seats from any model year that are comfortable and would bolt in without modification?

Reply to
pkolis

agreed. personally, i think the 89 civic seats are /the/ most comfy honda ever made and recommend them highly. 90 up don't have the same lumbar support.

i know the rails don't fit the floor mountings between the two years, but i believe you can swap the rails off the seats. worth a try.

Reply to
jim beam

OK thanks, I'll try to find a pair on eBay.

Reply to
pkolis

go to a junk yard first - you need to figure out if they'll take your rails. no point buying unless you know for sure.

Reply to
jim beam